Pendragon: Chivalry is Magic
King of Nohaut, son of Hengest, bane of Uther
The King of the Saxon kingdom of Nohaut, he has long been a bane to King Heraut de Apres, and the forces of Malahaut in general. A skilled battle commander, he has been slowly eking out a kingdom North of Logres, and much of the land fears when he might organise his forces.
He is known to be in an alliance with King Eosa.
- Ambushes King Uther Pendragon outside of Eburacum and slays many knights in the confusion.
- Is ambushed after Merlin the Magician revitalizes the British army via magic, and is driven from Malahaut.
- Pillaged Malahaut, and was prevented from spilling into Logres by the actions of Duke Corneus
- Opposed the British forces at the Battle of Lindsey
- Defeated the Goblet Knights Sir Liam O’Mally, Sir Cynehild, Sir Gariant, and Sir Beorhtric when they attempted to capture him.
- Was captured by Earl Roderick
- Freed from captivity by Sir Uren
- Enters into an alliance with Malahaut
- Fights at the Battle of St. Albans. Is killed by King Uther.