Pendragon: Chivalry is Magic
Duchess of Cornwall and the most beautiful woman in the world
Lady Ygraine is the most beautiful woman in Britain, the cultured daughter of a petty lord of some little western island. She came ashore one day and the duke fell instantly in love with her. They have been together ever since, and their bond of affection is noted by everyone despite the difference in their ages. They have two young daughters: Morgause and Elaine.
She is rumoured to have a small amount of magical talent, and her potions are said to be able to bring men back from the brink of death.
- Loyalty (Cornwall)
- Love (Family)
- Love (Gorlois)
- Celebrated victory at the Battle of Lindsey by reciting a poem of victory in the presence of the Lords of the Land.
- Was later denied permission to leave by King Uther, and left in the dead of night without his permission
- Besieged at Castle Terrabil by Logres knights. Apparently visited by the ghost of her husband.
- Surrenders to King Uther following Gorlois’s death, and later marries him.
- Gives birth to a son, who is immediately stolen by Merlin the Magician
- Calls for the death of all involved, but is overruled by King Uther
- Withdraws from the public eye.
- Departs with her daughter Morgan to live at Amesbury Abbey
- Implicated (via magic) in the murder at St. Albans
- Held captive by The Silver King en route to Gorre, who demands her hand in marriage
- Against her will, her fate is determined by a duel between Sir Carver and Lord Hassan O’Malley, the former of which wins.
- Issues no statement on the events of St. Albans
- Regularly receives Sir Carver at Amesbury Abbey, entertaining a series of challenges for the knight to prove his affections.
- Publically affirms her affection for Sir Carver, but is unwilling to break from God
- The pair both join the church, and retire to live out their lives at the church in Durrington