Pendragon: Chivalry is Magic
Cymri Knight whose wife spurs him to great passion
An otherwise unassuming household knight, he was known to have had a great love for his wife until she was caught in an affair with Sir Beorhtric. While reeling from this, his wife committed suicide and he fell into a deep depression. Since then, he has sought vengeance for this act.
- Hate (Beohrtric)
- His wife’s affair with Sir Beohrtric was revealed, and he attempted to duel Sir Beohtric but was beaten, and had his life spared.
- Later appeared at the trial of Sir Gariant, in order to revenge himself on Beohtric’s former master Sir Caelus. Though he voted to convict, Sir Gariant was found innocent.
- Petitioned knights of Salisbury to disgrace Sir Beohrtric, reminding them of his adulterous affair.
- Slew Sir Caelus in a duel as the knight defended Sir Beohrtric’s honour.
- Exiled from Britain, and caused Earl Roderick to institute “Caelus’s Rules” for duelling – barring any duel between Salisbury knights with non-rebated weaponry.
- Killed by Sir Aelia to avenge her father