Pendragon: Chivalry is Magic
Bizarre Feast Dishes
That bizarre chef that wanders around Logres popping up at every feast has truly cooked up some bizarre dishes in his time. I feel that the greatest of them should be remembered.
- Steamed cat with apples and nuts on a bed of beans and water chestnuts. Served with a side of blueberries
- Saffron-infused chipmunk, braised with wine. Served on steamed mushrooms
- Vulture with pineapple and almonds, with a side of sharp cheddar and broccoli pie
- Salted scorpion with kumquats and chervil on a bed of diced cardoon, camas and figs.
All knights have a favourite feast dish, which is recorded below.
- Simmered falcon with cardamom, wolfberries and sesame seeds. Served with fruit brandy and cheddar.
- Beaver neck.