Pendragon: Chivalry is Magic
Duke of Lindsey, and reluctant vassal of King Uther
The Duke of Lindsey, or “The Reluctant Vassal” as he is often called; some what unfairly, as constant raids around Lincoln have tied up his forces for years. The friction from his proximity to King Heraut de Apres of Malahaut does not help matters in his Kingdom.
- Witnessed the sword Excalibur wielded by King Uther, and re-pledged fealty to him in front of the knights of Logres.
- Had his forces relieved at the Battle of Lindsey, and witnessed the dance of Duchess Ygraine
- Lindsey is invaded, and Duke Corneus injured
[[Year 495 – St. Albans | Year 495 – St. Albans]]
- Was not present at St. Albans due to injuries sustained during a battle with the Saxons of Nohaut
- Recovers from his injuries, and begins to raid Escavalon
- Constant raids from Malahaut and Nohaut force him inside of his castle, where he tries to wait out the invaders.