Pendragon: Chivalry is Magic
King Heraut de Apres
Centurion King of Malahaut
King Heraut de Apres is the king of Malahaut, largest domain of Cumbria. He is also known as the King of 100 Knights or The Centurion King as he has 100 knights in his personal service.
He was opposed to King Uther Pendragon becoming High King of Britain, and was rumoured to have influenced other members of the Collegium to not vote for him.
After many years of ruling Malahaut and keeping its lands secure, he was killed by King Pellinore
- Was absent from Eburacum fighting Picts, leaving the Goblet Knights in the care of Sir Uren
- Witnessed the humiliation of Logres knights at The Richmond Caverns.
- Refused the call of King Uther to witness his claiming of Excalibur.
- After years of having his land pillaged, celebrated Uther’s arrival after the defeat of the Saxons at Lindsey, and pledged to support him for High Kingship
- Stalls Earl Roderick during a military alliance discussion for the purpose of capturing him.
- Ransoms the Salisbury knights, and formally allies with King Octa and King Eosa
- Killed at the Battle of Bassus River