Pendragon: Chivalry is Magic
King of Lothian and Husband to Margawse
The boistrous King of Lothian, he is slowly claiming the allegiances of many of the Pictish tribes of the North who respect his strength of arms and hunting prowess. These tribes either enter into alliances with him or are defeated by his forces, and his Kingdom is crucial in keeping the Northern tribes from spilling over into all of Britain.
- Loyalty (Vassals)
- King Lot welcomed the Goblet Knights to Lothian, and during a hunt on his property came across some Picts who had claimed sanctuary in an old shrine. Unwilling to strike them down for fear of angering those who were religious in his following, he left the area and was pleased when Sir Liam did so for him. He later held a feast in their honour upon returning from their quest with Merlin.
- Married Margawse of Cornwall, and pledged his support to King Uther Pendragon in his quest to become High King.
- Attends the tournament and opposed to drawing the sword from the stone
- Rejects Arthur’s claim and begins a war that ends in defeat
- Seeks peace by sending Queen Margawse to Logres
- Declares war on Logres after his child is kidnapped at the hands Merlin the Magician
- Killed at the Battle of Terrabil