Pendragon: Chivalry is Magic
A young, woman with the guise of a peasant and the bearing of a queen
Lady Nineve is a hardened, practical worker of magic. Of peasant origin, she struggles for the betterment of the commoners, often against the nobles or church, if necessary. She appears to be quite young, though with Ladies of the Lake that is no guarantee.
With the departure of Viviene from the island, she has assumed responsibility for guarding Britain from supernatural threats. She served her role faithfully for many years, and assisted High King Arthur in reforging Excalibur. She was killed by Sir Balin in retaliation for killing his mother many years ago.
- Love (Goddess)
- Asked King Cadwy to send knights to help her cleans the Crimson Lake of its corruption
- Appointed caretaker of Britain by Viviene
- Was present in the snowstorm that covered the escape of the Cornish knights.
- Leads a group of knights into the Forest Sauvage, in search of a cure for King Uther
- Opens a path into the Kingdom of Sauvage at Sir Liam’s request
- Heals Uther’s wounding.
- Oversees the funeral of King Uther at the Giant’s Circle – later renamed Stonehenge
- Aids in the battle against Cerridwen the Sorceress, and aids in rescuing the newborn Tristram of Lyonesse
- Leads a group of knights to France to ask for help from King Ban and King Bors
- Uses her magic in order to magically speed the passage back to Britain, allowing the group to arrive and turn the tide.